|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Thu Jul 27, 2017 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Welcome to PLA's first online silent auction. Each auction will last seven days and will include packages for you to bid on. Packages are in the form of Certificates and will change with each auction. When the auction closes winning bidders will be notified.
PLA provides a well-used community web site, two regional Face Book pages, a summer “Monday Night Concerts in the Park” series, village banners and Christmas lighting displays, petunias along our business district, fishing tournaments, fireworks, Fall and Christmas Festivals, community newsletters and PLA Scholarships to our Onekama schools.We accomplish all of this with hundreds of volunteer hours and the generous donations from our businesses and individual donor's.
Please take a moment to view our silent auction items and consider making a bid. Portage Lake Association relies on fundraisers like this to make it all happen. The success of the PLA's programs are due to the generous support we receive from people like you. We really appreciate your support! Thank you.
Any questions regarding the details of the packages should be emailed to Al Taylor at
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Check (Please make payable to Portage Lake Association). Payment should be sent to Portage Lake Association, PO Box 493, Onekama, MI 49675
- Online payment via PayPal. Major credit cards are accepted. A PayPal account is not required.
Winning Bidder Item Delivery:
Winning Bidders will be mailed their Certificates as soon as payment has been made. Checks must clear the bank before Certificates will be mailed.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —